Saturday, September 3, 2016

More Than Words Can Say

It all came to me on the other day.
As I vacuumed, I pondered what I could say.
Anointed, powerful, a man and woman of God.
Those words fit them to a tee, but there are more words that I can say.
Prayerful, consecrated, fired up for the Lord.
We have Godly examples in front of us each day.

Kind compassionate, caring, those words fit for sure.
Loving, tender-hearted, and long suffering, more and more and more.
Confident, strong, and knowledgeable, those words fit too.
Smart, wise, and understanding, always knowing what to do.
I could go on for days and days and days.

Patient, thoughtful, and generous in so many ways.
Words keep coming to mind that paper will never hold.
Handsome, bold, beautiful, the Lord broke the mold.
Fashionable, stylish, sophisticated, debonair.
Somebody call a fashion magazine.

Happy, comical, and jovial,
All the time.
With them around,
There's no time to frown.


You all do so much for us,
More than words can say.
We could never repay you for all that you are to us.
As for now, we will do our best,
Until God gives you, your crowns.

The inspiration behind More Than Words Can Say.